How to follow and join the walk.
- if you have a twitter account log in… if not,no worries!
- go to Social Hiking http://www.shareyouradventure.com/
- Social Hiking will ask you to log in in via twitter so click the log in with twitter button. …. thats all you have to do, if you dont have a twitter account it still looks the same but you wont be able to interact so easily:
- you will see 3 columns
- on the left column, Latest Maps, when the walk is live on 4 and 5 Feb, you will see the current walk with the WalkNow icon and the word LIVE on it, probably at the top of the column
- click on the name of the walk and you will see a new green screen showing the line of the walk with little blue icons if you click on them they will show tweets and links to other social media!
- Logged into Viewranger via twitter, the map will update and you will see the walk grow over each day, it may do that without being logged in. It will appear as two separate maps, day 1 and day 2. There will be peaks of activity mainly in the mornings, see times below. Please tweet/retweet/comment and encourage others to do so!
- Check out this direct link to the walk on Thursday and this one for Friday
other social media links will be bounced through twitter and facebook
please follow/share/like etc,
use and check out the following #tags #honouringesther #walknow
you can also follow the walk by following me on Viewranger http://my.viewranger.com/user/details/277417
draft route map: http://my.viewranger.com/route/details/ODAwODI=